Money Forward

This blog is about money and trying to keep my money from flying out the window.

Thursday, October 26, 2006

something new

I've decided that although I've done decently with our money, it's time to try something new since our goals and finances ar eall over the place at the moment. So I'm going to try this and hopefully will be able to keep on any track we've decided on, and exchange a lot of info.

As a start.. I'm getting married at the end of the year. We've already joined our accounts and decided that it would be best if I take care of all of the finance stuff. We're a bit in debt, and with my fiance going to school full time, me going to school part time, we are a bit crazy. Once she gets a job things will start to turn, but for now I have to think of some goals which I'm sure will be "out there" and figure out how to get to them. It'll be hard since we have one income that we barely survive on and loans that keep increasing. We'll see what happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home