Money Forward

This blog is about money and trying to keep my money from flying out the window.

Thursday, October 26, 2006

more info

Since I have time I decided I could give more background info.

I just took a new job over a month ago, and because of that we had to move about 15 miles or so to make my life, and my fiance's life easier. She is going to school full-time and working when she can to make money to pay off some of our debt and to create some savings. We're basically living off of my pay, which is a bit tight. We've cut out a lot of things like cable tv, but I'm sure we could cut a bit more. I'm also going to school part-time and because I don't want anymore loans, my tuition is all out of pocket. My company reimburses a little bit, but I still have to front the money at the beginning of each semester.

I'm not sure of my financial goals, only goals of what I want.. which probably isn't good. I'll add to that later though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home