Money Forward

This blog is about money and trying to keep my money from flying out the window.

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Too much, too little time

Things have been going crazy with wedding plans and holidays and everything in mind. Plus watching more and more of our money flying away faster than it comes in. Unfortunately, it's mostly for things that are partly out of my control. We're doing decently well, considering. We set a reasonable budget for gifts and I think we'll get under that. I also requested no presents from my fiance for my birthday since I'm a terrible gift receiver and I'd rather not see the money go away (unless she knows I'll love it). And luckily, December is my 3 paycheck month so all of the gift money is coming from that which makes it a lot easier. So the next month is going to be hectic. blah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home