Money Forward

This blog is about money and trying to keep my money from flying out the window.

Thursday, February 22, 2007

$100 gift card from the Citi Diamond AmEx card

Finally after 2 months of waiting I received my 10,000 bonus points. The free points were one reason I applied for the card in the first place. They first only credited me 5,000 points. I called and asked and it had something to do with an error. Eventually they worked it out. Took a little too long though.

Anyway, I used the points to get a $100 gift card to Target since we do plenty of our shopping there. As I've stated before, I may take $100 and put it into my HSBC account that holds my "not my money", since it is free money and I would be going to Target anyway to spend money. I haven't decided whether or not I'm going to do this yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home