Money Forward

This blog is about money and trying to keep my money from flying out the window.

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

HSBC isn't making sense

For my money making experiment, I'm putting my money in HSBC. It's a good deal since right now I'm getting 6.0 APY on my balance. Setting up the account, though, has been a pain. At first it went smoothly and I was able to transfer in money and everything. Then I had to wait a few days for the PIN. This was annoying, but I guess ok. I received my PIN yesterday, logged on, and then went to transfer more funds into my account. I had to set up my other bank in order to do this. I thought this was weird since my initial deposit was from this one bank account. So I go to set it up and it says it can't verify it! THIS MAKES NO SENSE. How could it not be verified, when this is where my money originally came from?? For this illogical series of events, I'm going to rank HSBC as a 3.5 out of 5. They're saved by their decent interest rate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home