Money Forward

This blog is about money and trying to keep my money from flying out the window.

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Update on the Amazon.com Customer Vote specials

In my post on Sunday I talked about my frustrations with the whole system. Well I guess they got enough complaints to change how they do things. They now are going to only allow the discount to those who vote for that product, and people will be picked at random to decide whether or not they can buy the product. This will save the hassle of server traffic issues, and I think it is probably a better way to go about it. They seem to have also decided to randomly sell additional on-sale units after the actual sale occurs. Maybe I'll get the portable DVD player after all?

This week the deal is a 26" LCD HDTV for $200. I voted for it, but do I really need or want it? I haven't decided.

To check it out, go here.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    same here...i try to get that $100 x-box. NO luck....krazy idea from amazon

     

Post a Comment

<< Home