Money Forward

This blog is about money and trying to keep my money from flying out the window.

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Networth Update

I actually updated our networth on the 1st (looking at my financial information for the day before), but I've been a bit lazy on thinking about it. I did get rid of all of our credit card debt which was nice. We added to my 401(k), and our investments did decently. We also added to our savings. Overall we did pretty well. We still have a negative networth, but this month will take care of that. Since we're getting married at the end of the month, our networth will shoot up, but then it will drop in January since I have to pay tuition and for school stuff. Hopefully we get more in gifts than what my tuition is.. but I'm not expecting it.

From January to the beginning of September is looking to be rough. Health care is going to cut into my paycheck a bit more since we'll both be on my insurance until my fiance gets a job. It sucks that they have an individual plan and a family plan, meaning I pay for coverage for a whole family, when there's just two of us. We'll probably switch once she gets a job. Also since she will not be making any money and we'll have to pay for tuition, books, and things, our networth won't grow much, if at all. It may actually go south again. It's better than taking more loans though.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home