Money Forward

This blog is about money and trying to keep my money from flying out the window.

Thursday, December 14, 2006

The semester is over!

Finally, my semester ended today. Sent in my take home final and my last project, and now I can somewhat relax. But while relaxing, I've realized I'm getting married in 2 weeks and in 3 weeks I'll be in Hawaii. That's pretty crazy.

Also I've realized I need to find out how we're going to eat in Hawaii. I think that's important. It's funny because we were joking around about how to get as much free food as possible. We are provided a free breakfast every morning, so we figure if we have coolers, use free ice, we can possibly get snacks and other things for the whole day each morning. Maybe even enough for lunch! Will we go through with it? Probably not. Even though I'm paying a few pretty pennies for this hotel, I'd feel awkward stashing away food for later. Then again.. I paid MANY pretty pennies for this hotel.

Any ideas on how to cut food costs with the exception of going to the grocery store? I'm looking for cheap (and fishing off the beach is not cheap, and may not even be allowed, so don't suggest it).

1 Comments:

  • At 5:50 PM, Blogger Maria said…

    Congrats on finishing another semester!

    I've never been to Hawaii but I know of another PF blogger that lives there. He's been a little MIA lateley but might respond to an e-mail.
    http://financialfreedumb.com/

    Hope he can help you two find cheap eats!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home